2019-2020 Enrollment Resources
Enrollment & Course Request Resources
Before your family's online enrollment, please take some time to prepare for this annual two-step process by reading through the all of the materials and saving a copy of our school policies, requirements, and updates on your home computer for easy access throughout the upcoming school year.
Step One: Declaring Intent to Enroll or Withdraw via the Online Enrollment Process
Online Enrollment opens in ParentsWeb in early spring and must be completed by the deadlines published by the Advancement Office.
- Parent update of student demographic and medical information, along with family demographic information
- Parent acknowledgement of the Statement of Parent Responsibility and Conciliation Agreement
- Declaration of a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan for the next school year
- Payment of all Non-refundable, Annual Enrollment Fees
Step Two: Submitting Online Course Requests to Build Customized Family Tuition Statement
Once all Online Enrollment packets are submitted for each student, the family is invited to participate in the Course Request Process.
- Submitting an Online Course Request for each enrolled student
- If needed, submission of Tuition Assistance (TA) application (current Veritas families only)
How to Apply for TA: Please contact our Accounting Assistant, Bridget Salas, for detailed instructions. You will want to do this as soon as possible to make sure you have time to submit all documents, including your 2018 tax return, before the application deadline on Friday, March 15.
We Are Veritas...
We love the opportunity we have to partner together in the daily teaching and training up of a generation of Christ Ambassadors who are becoming equipped to engage those around them, who are full of curiosity and wonder, and who love one another. Together, we are Veritas!
Course Request Resources