The Veritas Library's mission is to provide quality information resources in a comfortable environment where students learn to read for pleasure, read for information, and develop the literacy skills that prepare them to be effective leaders and life-long learners.
Reserving library books
Our library has books for all reading levels, including adults. Reserving your books is easy! Simply follow the steps below to reserve your books online and arrange a convenient pickup time.
- Search the catalog.
- Click “Add Hold” at the top of the page.
- Click “Complete” on the pop-up page.
- If this is the first time you've checked out a book, create a password for your account using your email address. If you've checked out books before, login to your account.
- In your confirmation email, the librarian will offer pickup options.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 7:45-4:15
- Additional hours available by appointment
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Veritas Library! To donate used books, please email a photo of the book(s) you'd like to donate, and we'll let you know if these are titles we need. To donate new books, please see our wish list of titles.