Student Absence & Tardy Notification Form
The form below communicates your child's tardy or absence with the school and attendance office, whether it's for a single class period or for multiple days. Upon submitting this form, PreS-8th grade teachers will automatically be notified of your child's absence. However, after parents submit this notice to the school/attendance office, all 8-12th grade students are responsible for emailing their teachers directly.
Please note, the Absence Notification Form cannot be submitted for an absence that occurred more than 48 hours prior and should be completed by parents, not students.
- How do I communicate an absence or tardy with the school?
- Do I need to email my child(ren)'s teacher(s)?
- What about doctor and dentist appointments?
- We are going on vacation. Do I send in the absence form ahead of time and turn in work?
- What is an excused vs. an unexcused absence?
- How many absences are allowed each year?